Good Practices Guide
The Good Practices Guide will:
- Provide information about the human right regarding healthcare provision among with LGBTI+ people’s rights.
- Recognise the inequalities that LGBTI+ people phase when accessing the healthcare system.
- Give direction to agencies and organizations responsible for the care of LGBTI+ individuals.
- Provide guidance to professionals and caregivers serving LGBTI+ individuals.
- Discover strategies for integrating inclusive and respective treatments.
The most important element of Innovation of this Project Result is the INSIGHT vision itself. This guide intends to contribute to the establishment of an inclusive healthcare system by offering ideas for new capacities and guidance on how to vanish barriers, avoid prejudicial behaviours and find the courage to challenge anti- LGBTI+ attitudes.